A source today said that IBESR is not going to be ready to reopen for new dossiers until sometime in September.
God is teaching us all about having lots of patience…but it is a very frustrating lesson to learn!
A good thing about the delay (and yes, I am always trying to find something positive about this sort of thing) is it will give agencies time to get registered in Haiti and time for the creches to get all of their paperwork together for renewal of our authorization with IBESR. It will also give us time to find out exactly what IBESR is expecting from the new policies that will be taking effect soon.
Posted on Mon, August 6, 2012