I just got done talking with Holli on Facebook and Lovely isn't doing well today. So, please stop what you are doing, take a few minutes and pray for her. Specifically, we'd ask that you'd pray:
- that God would be glorified through whatever plans that He has for her and her frail life.
- that Lovely's mom would find and feel the love of God in this difficult time.
- that if it's God's will, He would perform a miracle in her life.
- that throughout whatever God has planned, Lovely would experience minimal pain.
- that Dixie and the staff would have the energy, peace, knowledge and comfort that only God can give in these difficult times.
These are times where the power of so many prayer warriors all over the world can truly magnify and glorify the one who has all of us, including Lovely, in the palm of His hand.
Thanks for praying and stay tuned.....
Posted on Tue, February 22, 2011