All of the foreign staff working with God's Littlest Angels are volunteers who raise some of their own support or are paid a very small stipend. Currently, there are 14 full time foreign staff members working in Haiti.
- John and Dixie Bickel - Founders and Directors
- Melissa Friesen - Adoption Coordinator
- Tim and Melissa Parker - Guest House Directors
- Joel and Ingrid Rockemann - Children's House Directors
- Emily Smith, RN - NICU Nurse
- Molly Minnaugh - Sponsorship Coordinator
- Hannah Tschetter - Preschool teacher
- Jake Blunier - Handyman
- Jeremy Pollock (consultant)
We have two full-time and two part-time American workers.
- Jean Bell - US Manager
- Laurie Bickel - US Volunteer Coordinator
- Chelsie Parker Bickel - US Sponsorship Coordinator
- Jay Terrell - Office Staff
There is no full-time staff in Canada. There is a part-time worker who answers questions for our Canadian donors. There is also a part-time bookkeeper who is responsible for donations and receipts.
We have more than 75 Haitian staff at the orphanage.
- Mrs. Magaly Francois - Haitian Administrator
- Ernst Beaublanc - Purchasing Agent/Driver
- Mrs. Guerda Fils Aime - Head Nurse
- Patrick Metellus - Accoutant
- John Similien - Inventory Manager/Translator
- Mrs. Vivianne Louis - House Manager
- Alan Corviel - Driver
- Kenson Maxellus Ismeron - Driver
As well, the nursery and toddler house are staffed by paid Haitian nurses and nannies who provide day to day care for the children.
Please visit the staff biography pages for more information about each of our staff members.