Providing exceptional neonatal care and a safe haven to the smallest, sickest, and most vulnerable children of Haiti.
What We Believe
- We believe the Bible to be the only inspired and infallible Word of God.
- We believe in one God, eternally existent in three persons; namely, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return to power and glory.
- We believe that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God, and that repentance is necessary for the forgiveness of sins.
- We believe in water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Matthew 28:19.
- We believe in bodily resurrection, eternal life for all those who have accepted Jesus Christ as their savior, and eternal punishment for those who reject Him. John 3:18, John 3:15-16.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.